1.12.2-1.0.7 is an indev build of the Aether II mod. It was released on June 5th, 2018. Changes include Mobs avoiding quicksoil (unless it's dire), disabling Campsites, adding an Aether /toggledownfall equivalent, and many bug fixes.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added /aeisland command to toggle downfall on islands, requires cheats and operator permissions
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Mobs will now avoid Quicksoil unless absolutely dire
- Update zh_CN.lang
- Until Patron Rewards are fully implemented, Patron Tabs are disabled. Also disabled the Bug Report tab until it gets a proper UI.
- Drastically changed Aether load semantics, fixes many bugs
- The AOT sector generator will only generate one sector at a time for a player and will no longer stall high-priority tasks, fixes #899
- Disabled Campfires until their placement code is fully fixed
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Sectors are no longer leaked when a player changes dimensions or logs out
- Fixed a few scenarios where sectors wouldn't be unloaded on the client
- Island generators no longer try to place blocks outside the world's Y boundaries, fixes #896
- Respawning now works in instances, fixes #784
- Fixed missing Side.CLIENT annotations on event listener subscription annotations
- Aether Portals can now be clicked on from the top-half
- Tall Aether Grass no longer eats blocks when replacing it with another block, fixes #907
- Moa Eggs are no longer considered full blocks, fixes #904
- Highlands Snow can now be stacked by players
- Precipitation sounds should no longer mute out other sounds, rain no longer animates while the game is paused. Fixes #891, fixes #892.
- Gravitite ability prioritizes vanilla behavior over the tool's unless sneaking, fixes #712, fixes #713
- Highlands Grass no longer extends vanilla grass (they're very different), fixes #727
- Fixed most mobs not spawning