1.7.10-1.2 is an update to the Aether II mod, which was released on March 9, 2015.
This patch added language support for, Dutch, German, & Thai. This was another bug fix patch and removed the Noisestorm disc and Aerwhales. The mob spawning system was still in in a very buggy state, as Aerwhales would spawn and get lost in unloaded chunks, then loading those chunks would lag up servers.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added language support for Dutch, German, and Thai
- Added config options for dimension, potion, and biome IDs.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Reduced the size of the Aether's assets, decreasing loading time
- Removed Aerwhales temporarily due to a serious performance issue.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Silk Touch bug with Aether Grass
- Fixed Orange Trees not dropping more Oranges on Enchanted Aether Grass.
- Fixed Skyroot Bucket recipe.
- Fixed ticking Altar and Incubator crash
- Fixed crashes with String and Pressure Plates.
- Fixed accessory rendering.
- Fixed crash when White Gold Pillars have invalid metadata.
- Fixed White Apple duplication bug.