| Aechor Plant|
|Health|| Giant: 18 ( × 9)|
Big: 16 ()
Small: 14 ()
Tiny: 12 ()
|Damage|| 1.5 sec between hits,|
1 Damage per hit
, Poison for 10 sec ()
|Drops||2 Aechor Petals|
Aechor Plants spawn on Aether Grass and in multiple groups of 1-3 plants. They also spawn in different sizes, and larger Aechor Plants have more health. The difference in sizes, however, can be hard to notice.
Aechor Plants cannot move at all. Instead, they attempt to shoot you with poison darts, much like Cockatrices. While easy to avoid, a group of them can easily do quick damage, and without food or a White Apple, they can be deadly. They can be right-clicked with a bucket 2-3 times to get Poison, which can be used to craft poison darts. When killed, they drop two Aechor Petals, which are used to tame Moa.
- The Aechor Plant is the first mob added that was "rooted" down.
- A modder who was originally worked on the mod went and made a mod of his own, the Bellthorn. This added a static flower mob with the same model as the Aechor Plant that shoots poison darts at you. The Aechor Plant is heavily based off of this mob.
Issues relating to Aechor Plant mob are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for Aechor Plant there.
- Initial release: Introduced
- 220.127.116.11: Aechor Plants now spawn like mobs rather than animals
- 1.7.10-1.5: Fixed an issue where Aechor Plant poison couldn't be harvested
- 1.7.10-1.6: Fixed Aechor Plants incorrectly consuming buckets
- 1.10: Color has been changed to purple to match it's item