|Health||Giant: 18 ( × 9)|
Big: 13 ()
Small: 8 ()
|Damage||Poison for 2 sec ()|
|Drops||2 Aechor Petals|
Spawning[edit | edit source]
Aechor Plants spawn on Aether Grass and in multiple groups of 1-3 plants. They also spawn in different sizes, and larger Aechor Plants have more health. The difference in sizes, however, can be difficult to notice.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Aechor Plants cannot move at all. Instead, they attempt to shoot you with poison darts, much like Cockatrices. While easy to avoid, a group of them can easily do quick damage, and without food, they can be deadly. They can be right-clicked with a bucket to get Poison, which can be used to craft your own Poison Darts and smelted for Remedy Buckets. When killed, they drop Aechor Petals. If spawned on anything besides Aether Grass (including tall grass), Aechor Plants will automatically die.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Aechor Plant is the first mob added that was "rooted" down.
- A modder who was originally worked on the mod went and made a mod of his own, the Bellthorn. This added a static flower mob with the same model as the Aechor Plant that shoots poison darts at you. The Aechor Plant is heavily based off of this mob.
Issues[edit | edit source]
Issues relating to Aechor Plant are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for Aechor Plant there.
History[edit | edit source]
- Initial release: Introduced
- 220.127.116.11: Aechor Plants now spawn like mobs rather than animals
- 1.7.10-1.5: Fixed an issue where Aechor Plant poison couldn't be harvested
- 1.7.10-1.6: Fixed Aechor Plants incorrectly consuming buckets
Gallery[edit | edit source]