|Spawn||Opaque blocks with a two block space above them|
Spawning[edit | edit source]
Aerbunnies spawn on Aether Grass with a light level of at least nine.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Aerbunnies can jump up to two blocks in height, but typically only jump one block up. They move quite randomly, either circling about in a small radius or wandering off to some area in the distance. Aerbunnies are immune to fall damage and will simply slowly float down if they fall from a high height.
Riding[edit | edit source]
When right-clicked on, an Aerbunny will appear on the player's head. It will stay there until the player presses left-shift or until it dies. With one on their head, the player will not take any fall damage.
Taming[edit | edit source]
Aerbunnies can now be tamed with Oranges. When tamed, it will follow or teleport towards you.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Their model is similar to the bunny model from DrZhark's Mo' Creatures mod.
- The dismount key used to be right-click in previous versions of the mod but is now the Left-Shift key.
Issues[edit | edit source]
Issues relating to Aerbunny are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for Aerbunny there.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.02: Introduced
- 1.9 Pre-release 2: Removed automatic mating of Aerbunnies
- 1.9 Pre-release 3: Aerbunnies no longer suffocate in blocks
- Initial release: Introduced
- 22.214.171.124: Aerbunnies can now reproduce and have offspring like other Vanilla animals
- 1.7.10-1.1: Fixed Aerbunny delay
- 1.7.10-1.3: Aerbunnies now dismount when inside of a block
- 1.10b10: New 3D model
- Aerbunnies now drop Cloudtwine instead of String
- They now look at the player correctly
- 1.11b2: Aerbunnies now hop and wander more
Gallery[edit | edit source]