Ancient Vault Update
|The content of this page is still in development.|
This information is subject to change, or may not feature in the mod.
|Please remember to cite any sources.|
This is necessary as there is no way of telling if the information is true unless there is evidence to back it up.
Any uncited information will mostly likely be removed until there is a reliable source provided.
The Ancient Vault Update is an upcoming major update for the Aether II mod. It will focus primarily on the addition of the eponymous update's grand-dungeon and will act as the Highlands Update's main dungeon.
Additions[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- The Highlands' first major dungeon, named the Ancient Vault
- Only accessible after completing the content contained within the Highlands Update
- The dungeon is approached more in a stealth-sense
- The dungeon will have an actual vault containing rewards after defeating its boss
- Completing the dungeon will eventually grant access to the Frostpines continent
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The vaults were used to store dangerous and illegal technologies
- The Sliders are built to protect said vaults
References[edit | edit source]