| Berry Bush Stem|
|Data value||See Data values|
|ID Name||See Data values|
It does not require any tool to mine, so will always drop, regardless of tool or hand used.
|Block||Berry Bush Stem|
|Zanite and Valkyrie*||0.38|
*Times are from unenchanted tools in seconds, and Zanite with max durability.
If Bone Meal is used on an Aether Grass block, vegetation has a chance to spawn instead of tall grass up to seven blocks away. Berry Bush Stems are 40% chance, Berry Bushes and Purple Flowers are 20% chance, White Roses are 70% chance, and Orange Trees are 10% chance.
They have two stages of growth, one as a stem (what it looks like after harvested) and one fully bloomed which resembles green Skyroot Leaves with blue fruits. Berry Bush Stems can be replanted by the player.
- Despite their harvest ready versions being flammable, Berry Bush Stems are not flammable.
Berry Bush Stem's data values are:
|Berry Bush Stem||aether:berryBushStem||209 (dec), D1 (hex), 11010001 (bin)|
Issues relating to Berry Bush Stem block are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for Berry Bush Stem there.
- 1.03: Introduced
- Initial release: Introduced
- 126.96.36.199: Implemented bonemealing for Orange Trees, Berry Bushes, and Berry Bush Stems
- 1.7.10-1.1: Fixed name issue with Berry Bush Stems (name was Berry Bush Steam)