|This contains content or features that may be part of the next release.|
The content may have appeared in Development versions but the full update with these features has not had an official patch yet.
The content in this page is heavily subject to change.
|Data Value||See Data values|
|ID Name||See Data values|
|This article is about the bush. For the stem, see Blueberry Bush Stem.|
Blueberry Bushes can be hit once with any tool to harvest Blueberries from them. Blueberry Bushes as a block cannot be obtained.
Blueberry Bushes naturally generate on the surface of all islands and can be found commonly. They always generates in their grown state.
Blueberry Bushes have two stages of growth, one as a stem after harvesting, and one as a full bush block with Blueberries on it. The grown state can be left clicked and it'll instantly break and go back to it's stem state and drop Blueberries.
If a Blueberry Bush is grown on an Enchanted Aether Grass block, it will drop an extra Blueberry.
Issues relating to Blueberry Bushs are maintained on the Aether Issue Tracker. Report issues for Blueberry Bushs there.
|Aether II: Highlands Alpha|
|1.10b1||Now renamed to Blueberry Bush and has a block id of 4118.|
|1.10b3||Now instantly harvestable.|
Berry Bush's data values are:
|Berry Bush||aether:berryBush||208 (dec), D0 (hex), 11010000 (bin)|
- Initial release: Introduced
- 184.108.40.206: Implemented bonemealing for Orange Trees, Berry Bushes, and Berry Bush Stems
|“||These bushes are found in clusters among the floating islands of the Aether realm.||”|
|~ Book of Lore|
- 1.03: Introduced
- Berry Bushes now drop 0-2 berries
- Berry Bush generation changed, as they now generates in larger groups
- Bug fixed where Berry Bushes would disappear from chunks and the drops would spawn at the player's head
- 1.9 Pre-release 2:
- Fixed Berry Bush bug when the grass is removed from beneath it
- Fixed crash when Berry Bushes are destroyed in the main menu