|This contains content or features that may be part of the next release.|
The content may have appeared in Development versions but the full update with these features has not had an official patch yet.
The content in this page is heavily subject to change.
|Spawn||Light level of 15, Aether Grass|
|Drops|| Burrukai Pelt|
Burrukai Rib Joint
Burrukai are large neutral bovine like animals that populate the Aether.
Spawning[edit | edit source]
Burrukai spawn on Aether Grass with a light level of at least 15.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Burrukai roam around endlessly on their own if not bothered by the player, however, Burrukai are very strong and will retaliate attacks with a decent amount of damage and large knockback. Be warned if you intend to hunt them, as they can quickly kill an unarmored player.
The Burrukai will immediately do a charge at this point in time (09/08/2020} they do not face your direction while charging. Best thing to do for the early game is to make a holystone shield and use it to shield the Burrukai's instant charge.
Breeding[edit | edit source]
Burrukai can be lured and bred using Brettl Grass and give no xp.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Burrukai serve as the replacement for the Flying Cow mob, however, they cannot fly or even glide.
- A similar mob called the Thunderlo was planned to be added, but were removed.
Issues[edit | edit source]
Issues relating to Burrukai are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for Burrukai there.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.10b7: Introduced
- 1.10b10: Burrukai no longer run away when attacked
- 1.11b3: Burrukai now have animations
- 1.11b5: Burrukai no longer attack players in creative mode
- 1.11b7: Burrukai attribute tweaks, and leather/hide is now a guaranteed drop and Burrukai have been buffed with attack damage and health
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Official art made by Hugo Payn.