This article is here to give the player tips to build a basic house in the Aether Dimension.
- Build a Blue Berry farm. A farm with 16 Blue Berry Bushes will supply you with enough food for the rest of your adventure (however, it's recommended to upgrade those into Enchanted Berries using an Altar and Ambrosium Shards as fuel later on).
- Build an Orange Tree farm. It is going to be your main food source until you have enough Ambrosium Shards to enchant Blue Berries into Enchanted Berries
- Aerbunny farms are good for farming Cloudtwine
- Adding Purple Aercloud walls to your house can be a good way to get in/out of your house, as those will boost you in the direction they are facing.
- It's a good idea to build your house near your spawn Outpost, so, if you die, you can go back through your original portal and easily reach your house.
- Build some sort of elevator using Blue Aerclouds, Purple Aerclouds and Gold Aerclouds for fast-travel using your Moa.
- Have a quick and steady Moa spawning room, in case one dies in one of your adventures.