|The content of this page is still in development.|
This information is subject to change, or may not feature in the mod.
|Please remember to cite any sources.|
This is necessary as there is no way of telling if the information is true unless there is evidence to back it up.
Any uncited information will mostly likely be removed until there is a reliable source provided.
|This article is about the update. For the biome, see Highlands (biome).|
The Highlands Update, is an upcoming major update for the Aether II mod. It will focus primarily on the addition of several new major biomes and island terrain generation but includes additional other features such as NPC Angel villages, Moa genetics and more.
Additions[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Will be the first major release for the Aether II and nearly it's largest update ever
- Last time that world wipes will ever occur, multiplayer included
- Updated visual design,/Irradiated Forests
- Arctic Peaks
- Forgotten Highlands
- Magnetic Hills
- Three new very sizable dungeons
- Many more generated structures
- NPC Angel villages
Mobs[edit | edit source]
- New NPCs, such as Angels and Edison
- Moa Genetics
- Several new surface, underground and marine mobs
Trivia[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]