| Holystone Brick|
|Data value||See Data values|
|ID Name||See Data values|
Holystone Bricks can be mined using a Skyroot Pickaxe or better, but if mined without one, they will drop nothing and be destroyed.
|Zanite and Valkyrie*||0.75|
*Times are from unenchanted tools in seconds, and Zanite with max durability.
Holystone Bricks are purely decorative, and have blast resistance akin to that of Overworld Wood. This makes them unsuitable for building, if one intends to have blast resistant buildings. Holystone Brick can be refined back into Holystone, at a 1:1 exchange rate, however, this is inefficient, as the player will lose three Holystone every time.
- In the original The Aether mod, Holystone Brick was introduced in the 1.9 Pre-release 2 update, and used to give two Bricks instead of four.
- Holystone Bricks have a texture more closely related to that of the clay Bricks block, rather than that of the regular Stone Bricks texture.
Holystone Brick's data values are:
|Holystone Brick||aether:holystoneBrick||220 (dec), DC (hex), 11011100 (bin)|
Issues relating to Holystone Brick block are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for Holystone Brick there.
- 1.9 Pre-release 2: Introduced
- 1.9 Pre-release 3: Pickaxes now work correctly on Holystone Brick, Holystone Brick Stairs, and Holystone Brick Fences
- Initial release: Introduced
- 1.10b1: Now has the numerical-id of 4134 and the name-id of holystone_brick