|This contains content or features that may be part of the next release.|
The content may have appeared in Development versions but the full update with these features has not had an official patch yet.
The content in this page is heavily subject to change.
|Luminance||13 (when active)|
|Data Value||See Data values|
|ID Name||See Data values|
Holystone Furnaces can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it drops nothing.
|Breaking time[note 1]|
|Zanite[note 2]||0.9 - 0.3|
- Times are for unenchanted tools in seconds.
- Times in order are the slowest to fastest mining speeds based on the tool's durability.
Holystone Furnaces are used to smelt blocks and items, to obtain other items through them. They behave the same way as furnaces from vanilla.
- In the original Aether mod, Holystone Furnaces were not present. The original mod got around that issue by having some of its ore blocks either drop materials or be enchantable instead.
Issues relating to Holystone Furnace are maintained on the Aether Issue Tracker. Report issues for Holystone Furnace there.
|Aether II: Highlands Alpha|
|1.10b1||New textures .|
|1.10b6||Minor render changes.|
|1.10b10||Fixed furnace not accepting Skyroot Sticks as fuel.|
|1.10b11||Now plays crackling sounds when smelting/cooking materials.|
|1.11b1||New textures again .|
|1.11b2||Issues with furnace fixed.|
Holystone Furnace's data values are:
|Holystone Furnace||aether:holystone_furnace||280 (dec), 118 (hex), 000100011000 (bin)|
- 1.7.10-1.0: Introduced
- 1.7.10-1.2: Pick block and drop of Holystone Furnace fixed
- 1.7.10-1.5: Mined Holystone Furnaces dropping with incorrect metadata fixed