|This contains content or features that may be part of the next release.|
The content may have appeared in Development versions but the full update with these features has not had an official patch yet.
The content in this page is heavily subject to change.
|Spawn||Light level of 15, Aether Grass|
Kirrid are small passive sheep-like animals that populate the Aether.
Spawning[edit | edit source]
Kirrid spawn on Aether Grass with a light level of at least 15.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Kirrid roam around endlessly on their own and may eat Aether Grass. Eating Aether Grass while they are shaven will cause their coat to regrown, allowing them to be sheared for more wool. One can also use Shears to get their wool, if one desires to use non-violent methods.
Breeding[edit | edit source]
Kirrid can be bred using Valkyrie Wings and give no xp.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Kirrid serve as the replacement for the Sheepuff mob, however, they cannot fly or even float.
Issues[edit | edit source]
Issues relating to Kirrid are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for Kirrid there.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.10b1: Introduced
- 1.10b6: Kirrid now drop Cloudwool instead
- 1.10b8: Kirrid model updated
- 1.11b2: Kirrid now eat Aether Grass to regrow wool
- 1.11b3: Kirrid can now be mated via Valkyrie Grass
Gallery[edit | edit source]