|Data Value||4212 (normal)|
They are laid by wild Moas in their Moa Nests. Successfully stealing an egg will make nearby Moas aggro onto the player. Rainbow Moa Eggs are only obtainable via Creative Mode.
An Incubator must be preheated with Ambrosium Chunks before they can be hatched and then placing the egg in once fully heated with begin the hatching process, causing the Moa to hatch from the Incubator once it hits 100%.
Rainbow Moa Eggs act like spawn eggs and will spawn a randomly colored Moa on each right-click use. Right-clicking the resulting Moa will give the egg it would normally give.
Moa Egg's data values are:
|Moa Egg||aether:moa_egg_item||4212 (dec), 1074 (hex), 1000001110100 (bin)|
|Rainbow Moa Egg||aether:rainbow_moa_egg||4213 (dec), 1075 (hex), 1000001110101 (bin)|
Issues relating to Moa Egg are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for Moa Egg there.
- Comes in five pattern-types: Branched, Lined, Spotted, Radial, and Zipline
- Rainbow variant, acts as spawn egg
- Can be cooked to produce Fried Moa Egg
- Now can be placed as blocks
- Eggs have random different patterns and colors instead of three preset ones
- Moas now lay egg-blocks in the center of nest structures
- Stealing eggs will aggro Moas
- 1.12.2-1.0.0: No longer stackable
- 1.12.2-1.0.7: No longer considered full blocks
- 1.12.2-0.2.0: Placing Moa Eggs in survival no longer crashes the game