|This contains content or features that may be part of the next release.|
The content may have appeared in Development versions but the full update with these features has not had an official patch yet.
The content in this page is heavily subject to change.
|This page is a stub. You can help the Aether Wiki by .|
The Necromancer's Tower is an instanced location that serves as the player's introduction and takes them to the Aether for the first time. It serves an important role, both in-game and in lore and is only visited once in-game.
To get to the Necromancer's Tower, the player must build an Aether Portal using Stone and Iron Ingots then right-click it.
- The Necromancer's Tower has an unique skybox.
- When in the Necromancer's Tower, the player's game mode is temporarily set to Adventure Mode and they are made invincible for their visit.
- The Necromancer's Tower is separately instanced for each player, meaning they will be the only player there when they visit the area.
Issues relating to Necromancer's Tower are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for Necromancer's Tower there.
- 1.12.2-1.0.0: Implemented
- 1.12.2-1.0.1: Necromancer's Tower now is a separate instance for each player
- 1.12.2-1.1.0: Now generate with Therawood Stairs.