|This contains content or features that may be part of the next release.|
The content may have appeared in Development versions but the full update with these features has not had an official patch yet.
The content in this page is heavily subject to change.
|Drops|| Orange Tree (1) when not mature|
Orange (2-3) when fully grown
|Data Value||See Data values|
|ID Name||See Data values|
Orange Trees do not require Arkenium Shears to be obtained, and so, will drop even if mined with bare hands, but mining it with Arkenium Shears is faster. To harvest, they can be hit once with any tool to harvest Oranges from them when fully grown.
|Breaking time[note 1]|
- Times are for unenchanted tools in seconds.
Orange Trees naturally generate on the surface of all islands and can be found commonly. They generate in various stages of growth.
Orange Trees have five stages of growth. The first two stages are one block high, while the last three are two blocks high. The last stage is when Oranges can be harvested from the tree, which will set it back to the fourth stage of growth. Swet Gel can be used on Orange Trees to get them to grow.
If an Orange Tree is grown on an Enchanted Aether Grass block, it will drop an extra Orange.
- Orange Trees were not present in the original The Aether mod.
- Orange Trees used to have a corresponding Stem block in the Aether II mod, and they could drop from Green Skyroot Leaves.
Issues relating to Orange Trees are maintained on the Aether Issue Tracker. Report issues for Orange Trees there.
|Aether II: Highlands Alpha|
|1.10b1||Now has a block id of 4119.|
|1.10b3||Now instantly harvestable.|
Orange Tree's data values are:
|Orange Tree||aether:orangeTree||231 (dec), E7 (hex), 11100111 (bin)|
- Initial release: Introduced
- 1.7.10-1.2: Fixed Orange Trees not dropping more Oranges on Enchanted Aether Grass.
- 1.7.10-1.5: Fixed duplication bugs with Orange Trees