The different types of Pendants
Both versions of The Aether
Pendants are part of the new accessory system added with the Aether mod. They are mostly covered when your player is wearing armor, with a very small part showing. Pendants are able to be crafted, found in dungeons and can be obtained with Continuum orbs.
Uses[edit | edit source]
- Iron and Gold pendants are purely decorative.
- The Zanite Pendant makes you mine faster the more it gets damaged.
- The Ice Pendant freezes all water and lava up to two blocks away from you.
- The Daggerfrost Locket makes snowballs do +1 damage.
- The Lucky Bell makes mobs drop presents when killed.
List of Pendants[edit | edit source]
- Swetty Pendant (Unobtainable In Aether II)
- Iron Pendant
- Gold Pendant
- Zanite Pendant
- Ice Pendant
- Daggerfrost Locket
- Lucky Bell
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Iron Pendant||String +
|Golden Pendant||String +
|Zanite Pendant||String +