|This contains content or features that may be part of the next release.|
The content may have appeared in Development versions but the full update with these features has not had an official patch yet.
The content in this page is heavily subject to change.
|Spawn||Light level of 15, Aether Grass|
|Drops|| Taegore Hide|
Taegore are small neutral pig-like animals that populate the Aether.
Taegore spawn on Aether Grass with a light level of at least 15.
Taegore roam around endlessly on their own if not bothered by the player, however, Taegore will retaliate attacks and fight back.
Taegore can be bred with Wyndberrys and give no xp.
- Taegore serve as the replacement for the Phyg mob, however, they cannot fly or even glide.
Issues relating to Taegore are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for Taegore there.
- 1.10b7: Introduced
- 1.10b8: Taegore model updated
- 1.11b1: Taegore model updated again
- 1.11b4: Taegore now fight back
- 1.11b5: Taegore no longer attack players in creative mode
- 1.11b7: Taegore attribute tweaks
Official art made by Oscar Payn.