|This contains content or features that may be part of the next release.|
The content may have appeared in Development versions but the full update with these features has not had an official patch yet.
The content in this page is heavily subject to change.
|Spawn||Light level of 15, Aether Grass|
|Drops|| Taegore Hide|
Taegore are small neutral pig-like animals that populate the Aether.
Spawning[edit | edit source]
Taegore spawn on Aether Grass with a light level of at least 15.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Taegore roam around endlessly on their own if not bothered by the player, however, Taegore will retaliate attacks and fight back.
Breeding[edit | edit source]
Taegore can be bred with Wyndberrys and give no xp.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Taegore serve as the replacement for the Phyg mob, however, they cannot fly or even glide.
Issues[edit | edit source]
Issues relating to Taegore are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for Taegore there.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.10b7: Introduced
- 1.10b8: Taegore model updated
- 1.11b1: Taegore model updated again
- 1.11b4: Taegore now fight back
- 1.11b5: Taegore no longer attack players in creative mode
- 1.11b7: Taegore attribute tweaks
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Official art made by Oscar Payn.