|This contains content or features that may be part of the next release.|
The content may have appeared in Development versions but the full update with these features has not had an official patch yet.
The content in this page is heavily subject to change.
|Health||27 ( × 13.5)|
|Spawn||Opaque blocks with an one block space above them at night|
Spawning[edit | edit source]
Tempests spawn at night or in caves.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Tempests will fly at the player while slightly curved to the right, then attack the player via shooting blue lightning, which inflicts two hearts of damage per hit. Those attacks will also inflict Slowness IV, therefore making it much more difficult to make a getaway in combat.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to the lore, Tempests are Zephyrs mutated by the Blight.
- One of the few Aether mobs to have their internal concept released before there is a formal rendered concept
- The tail of a Tempest is slightly transparent.
- Tempests used to spawn "coldfire" where their attacks would land, creating blue fire on any blocks where the lightning struck.
- Coldfire could burn down trees in the overworld
Issues[edit | edit source]
Issues relating to Tempest are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for Tempest there.
History[edit | edit source]
- Initial release: Introduced
- 1.11b1: New model
Gallery[edit | edit source]